Saturday, March 2, 2013

Yay or Nay: Monochrome

outfits from Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta and Michael Kors.

Hello!

It is time for another "yay or nay"! Today it is all about trendy monochrome. Which I am completely in love with! Last year we had lots of pastel colors, but now they have been replaced by the chic and classic combination of black and white.

I have been seeing a lot of stripes, polka dots, houndstooth and many other different patterns in the classic colors. Here are a couple of pieces that I thought were pretty from topshop and could easily be added to anyone's wardrobe! They are cute and could still be used even when the trend is over. That is what I always do, I try to first buy things that are trendy but I can definitely still wear them after the trend is gone! :)


 Another thing that has been very popular is the use of neon lime green in some of the combinations, which I particularly like and it is always good to add a little pop of color in your outfit, and lime green looks absolutely beautiful! Here are two outfits that I saw from Zara's website, I think that they are gorgeous! 


You can obviously wear something that you like and add something from the trend. That is what I always do! Make it your own, that is all that matters! :)

So, what did you guys think? Is it a Yay or a Nay? Tell me in the comments and also tell me other things that you would like to see in the Yay or Nay series!

Love,
 Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test