Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today's outfit: Ombre Geek

Hello!

 Today I thought I'd share with you the outfit that I wore yesterday. :)















I was in desperate need to use my ombre pants, for no reason at all. So, I decided to pair it with my GEEK t-shirt from topshop, my black faux leather jacket from H&M and my studded sneakers from Zara. For the accessories I chose a small white bag from H&M, my Zara sunglasses (since it was a little bit sunny), a cheetah wirey headband that I wrapped around my ponytail from Lindex, a pretty bracelet also from Lindex and my pink ombre ring from Topshop!

For my makeup I kept it simple just some neutral eyeshadows, winged liner and my coral lipstick in 13 by Rimmel London. 

Hope you liked it! Leave it in the comments telling me if your excited for spring to come! :)
 Love,
 Mariana

2 comments :

  1. Aaaah these chucks are great! And of course the whole look. I like your blog, especially your macaronn-layout ;) ( I am in love with these little sweets...) How do you get inspiration to create such amazing outfits?
    Love
    Gretchen vonDüsterwald
    www.differentcolouredsocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! That means a lot! :)
      I just put them together at random!

      xo
      Mari

      Delete

Skimlinks Test