Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Everyday Makeup: Products

HELLO!

Today I thought I would share with you the products that I use for my everyday makeup. :)


Face

To prep my face, I use my Clean Scene moisturiser and apply some primer, I use the Primed Poreless by Too Faced.



For concealing I use my Hide The Blemish Concealer by Rimmel London in Ivory and for foundation I use Chanel's Vitalumière Aqua Foundation in BR10. Sometimes if I feel like using powder, I apply a bit Wet n Wild's natural blend pressed powder in Natural.



Eyes

First of all I apply some eye primer, I use the one by too faced.
For my eyeshadows, I use the brow-bone color from the Walking on Eggshells pallet by Wet n Wild as a base and highlighter. For my crease, I apply Nevermind from Urban Decay The Vice Pallet and then for the outer corner I change it up, but most of the times it's Black Market from The Vice also.
I use the cream eyeliner in Black by E.L.F. and most of the times I use the LashGasm Mascara by Too Faced.




Cheeks & Lips

For blush, I choose either Peach by NYX or my cream blush from Coolcos in 02.














When it comes to lips I only use lipsticks, lipglosses are too sticky and messy. I love bold lipsticks and  the one that I am mostly using at the moment is my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush.





Hope you liked it. What do you prefer lipstick or lipgloss?

Love,
Mariana



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test