Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yay or Nay: Pastel & Neon



Hello!


Today I will share with you guys my newest favorite trend, which mixes pastels and neons! It is fun and perfect for spring and summer!

The Trend
Both pastels and neons having been popular for the past few seasons. Now, it has been taken to whole new level where coloblocking is used with the two different colors. 
I personally loved Kim Kardashian's outfit:


It looks classy and safe but still trendy.


Here is my outfit of saturday that was inspired by the trend.

Neon tee from Cubus, Mint green pants by Zara, white H&M bag, Zara sunglasses and sneakers, chain linked bracelet from Ur & Penn and Michael Kors watch.



What do you guys think of this trend? Would you wear it or not? I would love to know in the comments!

Love,
Mariana





No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test