Thursday, March 21, 2013

Yay or Nay: Trapeze bags

Hello!

Today I will be talking about the not-so new trend that has been going on: THE trapeze bags.
I believe that first ones to get really trendy were the Céline bags and then more affordable brands started getting inspired by them.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

1. Céline trapeze bag: ($2300 to $2550)*
2. See by Chloé april-small tote: (
$595) 3. DVF trapeze bag: ($495 to $645)4. Reed Krakoff Atlantique mini tote: ($1190) 5. Topshop Winged Pushlock tote ($76 to 90) 6. Oasáp Trapeze 2way contrast color luggage ($69)7. Cuore and Pelle Caterina Purse ($385)
8. Reed Krakoff trapeze tote (
$1590) 9. Céline Luggage Tote ($1765 to $2354)*

* I was not sure of the exact price, since there are no official online stores I googled and found an estimated price.



I am definitely wanting to get a trapeze bag! What about you? Make sure to leave in the comments your favorite bag! :)


Love,
Mariana

1 comment :

Skimlinks Test