Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today's Outfit: Early lunch! :)

HELLO!

Today I went to have lunch at a nice Café that I really like! And I thought I would show you guys what I wore. :)


I am wearing my black lacy cropped top and my earrings are from Topshop, a red skirt and my sunglasses are from Zara, my Michael Kors black satchel and watch, my stockings are H&M and my oxfords are from a boutique.

Make up wise: I have my Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua Foundation, and used eyeshadows from The Book of Shadows from NYX and The Vice pallet from Urban Decay, I also have my gel liner from E.L.F. and Falsies by Maybelline, my blush is Peach from NYX and on my lips I have my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush.

Here is my beautiful and delicious desert!



Hope you guys like it! What did you do today?


Love,
 Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test