Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where all the magic happens...

Hello!


For today's post I got the inspiration from an IFB Project. And it consists of telling you guys where all the magic happen. I also thought I would tell you what is on my desk! ;)
Here it is...





What is on my desk?


  1. Frame from ikea
  2. VOSS water bottle (gotta stay hydrated)
  3. Michael Kors watch, aldo bracelets, Skull Ring and cross earrings from Topshop
  4. Topshop nail polish in Eclipse
  5. Ole Henriksen African red tea exfoliating lip salvation
  6. Permanent red marker
  7. Enter mousepad from Tiger
  • I did the melted crayon art myself
  • In the back I have my acoustic guitar

Hope you guys liked it! Make sure to tell me in the comments if you did so. And here is the link of the IFB project #85, I will try to do as many of them as possible! :) 


Love,
 Mariana

2 comments :

Skimlinks Test