Monday, April 29, 2013

Yay or Nay: Transparency

Hello!

Today I will be talking about something that I have been loving for a while, but only now it is truly out there. Specially for spring and summer!
 And it is the transparency, which we have seen sometimes but it was only to go the beach or the pool in bags. But now it is a lot more out there, with raincoats and others.

Here are a couple of my favourites:

Valentino

The brand that I have mostly gotten inspired by was Valentino, with their classic pieces and transparency was added to them, making it look completely different.
I don't if I would actually wear a completely clear rain coat, but it definitely caught my attention. The black pumps with just some transparent detailing look classy but still a bit to the trendier side, the sandal has the most beautiful heel I have ever seen. And the bags are simply to die for together with the studded clear bracelet!

zara

Next up is Zara, which caught my attention by how many clear clutches they have and another pro is that they are NEON! Bright colors and transparency? Couldn't get any more trendy.

others

Up above is just a compilation of other brands that made use of transparency:
1. Jeffrey Campbells Soiree Platform Sandal
2. Charlotte Olympia Pandora Clutch
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs cross body bag (available in red and black&white)
4. Jeffrey Campbell Rubicon sandal
5. Jeffrey Campbell Puffer sandal
6. Furla Candy bag

Is it a yay or a nay for you? For me is almost a yay, I wouldn't exaggerate or splurge on anything transparent.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test