Thursday, April 4, 2013

Defining my style!

"Fashion changes, but style endures."
- Coco Chanel


Long time no post! I recently saw that there was a new IFB project about defining your style, so I thought it would be fun to try it out! 
It basically consists of four question and I will be answering them! 

Who are your style icons?
It is very hard for me to point out one person that really inspires me. I would say that my icons are people in the streets, a blogger called Chiara Ferragni and other bloggers.


What is your lifestyle like?
I am the laziest person ever, so I would say I have a healthy life. But I'm happy anyways. My main goal is to be comfortable with what I wear, who I am and what I look like. I don't really care about judgement that much. I just want to be happy and make others happy, so I am very goofy.


How does your environment affect your style?
Denmark is very could, so I always have to have a big coat on and a huge scarf. I have been wearing stockings a lot, since I've been in a skirt/shorts mood. Another down for danish weather is the fact that it is windy as HELL! So you can never make your hair look really pretty, it WILL get ruined the moment you go outside. I also walk around a lot here, so I tend to wear flats and comfy shoes.
From Brazil to Denmark my style has changed a lot, I feel a lot more inspired here because the girls dare to wear whatever they want, while in Brazil I feel like I stayed in a safe zone.


Where else do your inspirations come from?
I mostly get my inspiration from instagram, youtube, window-shopping and I go to Zara and topshop's webpage at least twice a week to see what they have new and look around.


Overall I would say I like to stay in trend, but still use the things that I like (lucky me, everything that I've always liked is trendy now!), I like to be comfy and daring. 

I hope you liked and I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while. :)
I want you to define your style by answering the questions and either putting them in the comments or making a blog post and sending me the link! I would love to read them! 

Love,
Mariana








No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test