Monday, April 8, 2013

40 Beauty Questions Tag

Today has been a bit of a busy day and I couldn't come up with a good blog post idea, instead I am going to do the 40 beauty questions tag.

SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily?

I wash my face twice a day, right when I wake up and before going to bed.


-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

My skin is combination.


-What is your current facial wash?

I have never used a face wash! :s


-Do you exfoliate?

Yes, once every two weeks.


-What brand do you use?

For my nose, I use those strips that you damp into water and they stick to your nose and my body exfoliant is one that my aunt makes. :)


-What moisturizer do you use?

I use the CleanScene: Begging for Balance


-Do you have freckles?

Nope!


-Do you use eye cream?

Nope!


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Nope!


-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

Nope!


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua or Mac Tinted Moisturizer


-How about concealer?

Currently I am using Rimmel London's Hide The Blemish Concealer, but no very happy with it! I would love some recommendations.


-Do you know your undertone color?

Yellow-ish?


-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I like them, but for me only in special occasion (too much work to put them on!)


-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Nope!


-What brand of mascara do you use?

For the moment Too Faced!


-Sephora or MAC?

Sephora, since there are more brands in there!


-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Nope!


-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Brushes mostly!


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

YES! Too Faces eyeshadow insurance!


-For the face?

Sometimes I use the Too Faced Primed Poreless!


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Browns, purples and golds! :)

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Gel liner FTW and pencil for the waterline! :D


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Nope!


-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I like them, but too messy for me to use everyday!


-Do you use mineral makeup?

Nope!


-What is your favorite lipstick?

Mac's Nicki and Revlon's Balm Stain in Crush


-How about lipgloss?

Lancome's in electric pink.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Too Faced Pink Caramel and Lollipop.


-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

Nope!


-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yep!


-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

Nope!


-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes, I would love to! But here in Denmark is kind of hard, since I would have to know Danish! :(


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Sometimes! But for my everyday make up, not really (got the hang of it!) When I first started, I couldn't even make my eyes match! :ps


-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Overdone blush! It gives me chills just the thought of it! 


-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I love both, but not together! I would rather have a neutral eye with colorful lips or the other way around. 


-Which celebrity always has great make up?

The Kardashians, even though I am not a fan of them, they have amazing flawless make up on in every photo iI've seen!


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Concealer!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

YES! I do that at least once a week! :)


-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

YES! I AM AMAZING!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
For drugstore I would say Rimmel London and for higher end it would be Urban Decay or MAC.


-What do you think of Makeup?

I think it is nice to enhance your features, but you should be a slave of it! :)

Feel free to answer this tag and live a link below, I'd love to see it! :)

Love,
Mariana


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test