Monday, April 15, 2013

Haul: Zara, Topshop and H&M

HELLO!


Today I have another haul for you. I have been buying some new things for spring and some basics that I needed. So I went to H&M, Zara and Topshop! :)

H&M
Let's start with H&M, because I only bought accessories there.

From H&M, I got this cool case for my sunglasses because the ones I have are way too big. The color is super neon and it kind of gives that oil effect.
The second thing I got were these cool nude sunglasses with mirrored lenses. The frame nude and is super soft and kinda rubbery.

Topshop

Next up is Topshop. Now, I didn't really anything super exciting there. Just my favorite jeggings that were half price.


I love them! They are super comfy and look really cute folded up with some sneakers.
These one are black/grey. Super pretty!

Zara

I feel like Zara was the only one that went full on spring mode!


I have been wanting a t-shirt with someone's face on it for some time. And when I saw this one from Zara, I knew we were meant to be! I love colour scheme and the folded sleeves!

But my t-shirt wouldn't be perfect without THE perfect pants!


So I got these beautiful striped ones. I love how the stripes look asymmetrical and it's a pretty neon corally pink! I like it how it's a little bit different from other striped pants that you see around!

Have you gone spring shopping?

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test