Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Makeup: Hayley William's MAC Collection


Today MAC launched their brand new collection and it is inspired by Hayley Williams, Paramore's lead singer! The collection consist of orange colored items and I love them.
I am going to quickly run through the items, and if I buy any of them i will for sure review them.



The first up is this bright orange lips and its name is "sounds like noise"


I truly fell in love with this eyeshadow, it will be added to my collection as soon as I can. It is a nice mid-tone coral color and has frost finish.


This nail polish is also really pretty. It is a bright glossy orange polish. Apparently it is not supposed to streak and chip, so that is always a plus!


There's also a new Mineralize Skinfinish. It is a beautiful highlighter with a metallic finish.

From what I have understood the collection will only be available online and for a limited time, so run and get it!

Love,
Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test