Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today's Outfit: Feeling like Sam Pepper

Hello!

Happy sunday! Today I have an outfit for you! :)
I bought yesterday a really cute bomber jacket with tigers and zebras of all sorts of colors. And the best part was that it was half the price. (PS: If there's Monki where you live, check them out because all of their jackets and coat are 50% off).


Here is my baby! Since it is pretty bright I decided to go really simple by pairing my greyish Topshop jeggings, a black tank and my studded sneaker from Zara.


For my accessories I decided to be simple, I just put on my H&M bag and my Zara sunglasses. 
I thought the jacket looked so 90's and it reminded of Sam Pepper from Youtube, he wears shirts with funky patterns like this jacket.


Tip: If you're short like me and your pants look weird because they are too long, simply fold cuffs. They look even cuter if the inside of the pants are of another color. :D

What have you been up to this fine sunday?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test