Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beauty Haul: Sephora

HELLO!


Yesterday I went into Sephora willing to find a concealer, because mine weren't working at all!
So, I bought it and ended up buying a few other things!
Here they are:


The first thing that I picked up was a concealer I remembered that I saw a lot of reviews on the one by Make Up For Ever. So I went to their counter and a sweet lady with awesome green hair helped me pick out the shade (315). The applicator is made of silicon and I'll review it once I've used it enough times.


The next was a concealer brush, mine from Sigma is falling apart so I decided to give Sephora's a try. It is a duo-fibre concealer brush and I believe the number is 100.














 The last but most definitely not least was this pretty coral lipstick (it shows a lot more red in the pic than it actually is).
 I have been wanting a nice orange-y lipstick for a while and I have two, but one is too matte and the other too pink. I feel like this one is the perfect color!





What beauty items have you bought lately? I would love to know!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test