Saturday, April 6, 2013

How I Style: Leopard Coat

Inspiration from WeHeartIt

Hello!



I have recently gotten. for my birthday, a leopard coat from H&M. And I am in love with it! So I thought I would show some of my ideas for outfits with it.

Here is the coat, and you can find it in their website.



Here are a couple of outfits that I've put together!



This first one I put together with a really cool tool on H&M's website called fitting room. I decided to make it very casual with a simple white tube top, jeans, white sneakers and a colorful bag.


This one is also another casual outfit. I wanted to play with mint and pink, so I went with black jeans from Topshop, a Céline t-shirt, Isabel Marant wedge sneakers and a Rebecca Minkoff camera bag. For jewellery I decided to use a simple small neon pink watch by Marc by Marc Jacobs and a cool necklace from Aldo. 


This outfit is more of a work day one. I really liked these yellow pants from Zara, then I chose a nude blouse and a black high heel also from Zara. I then went with a Michael Kors bag and watch, and some nice earrings.


For this outfit I thought I would something with a dress. So I chose to go with this beautiful red dress from Topshop, black platform sandals by Pelle Moda and a black YSL clutch. For jewellery I chose a nice necklace by Kate Spade and cute bracelet by Dorothy Perkins. 


For this outfit I thought of finding anything indigo, so I saw this cute skirt and decided to pair it with a black cropped top, both from Topshop. For shoes, I have two options, flats from Topshop or these nice pumps by Valentino. I decided to go with a black Céline luggage bag, black and gold bracelet and watch from Marc by Marc Jacobs, and a pretty gold necklace by Lanvin.

I know some of the items in the outfits are expensive, but this is just for inspiration!
 What is your new favorite piece in your wardrobe?


Love,
 Mariana



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test