Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Designer Dupes: Louis Vuitton

HELLO! Happy MAY!

To splurge or not to splurge? That is the question that we ask ourselves. If you're like me, then you for sure have thought whether you should or not invest on something.
The truth is, splurging is definitely fulfilling, but only on certain items, preferably classics. Such as a trusty black bag or nude pumps, things that will not go out of style easily.
So what if we want to buy a beautiful Valentino bag, with studs, or a mint Cèline Luggage?
Well, the answer for that is DUPES! Which are the "inspired" items that other brands have come up with.
So, for the next few weeks I will be showing you dupes of certain designers, every wednesday!  

Louis Vuitton:


I am sure that most of you have seen LV's fashion show, with the escalators. Which looked amazing.
For this week's Designer Dupes, I took the inspiration from that fashion show.
It consisted of checkered prints, as you can see in the picture above! 
Zara was the one that I found most of the inspired items:








The first one is this pretty checkered, black and white dress. 
I simply love it how it can look so put together with some simple sandals, just like in the picture.






















This one goes with the matchy-matchy trend, with the blazer and skirt in the same color and pattern. 

This is definitely my favourite! The instant I saw it I thought of the fashion show and fell in love with it!
It is a checkered yellow and white coat! I just love the cut, the colors, everything! :D


What designers are not willing to splurge on?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test