Thursday, June 11, 2015

Yay or Nay: Colorful Winged Liner

HELLO!

In my everyday makeup look, I always wear liquid eyeliner and I love to mix up my makeup with different colors! So, the trend of colorful liquid liners is obviously wonderful for me. :D


There are a couple of brands that have liquid eyeliners in different colors. I've tried Kat Von D's, and it seems to hold up pretty well. Another brand that is talked about a lot is Limecrime. NYX also has some great colors, if you don't want to spend 20 dollars.



Here are the Kat Vond Ink Liners! They are amazing colors, I am in love! I am planning on buying Neruda (white), and Nietzsche (baby blue). If you struggle to apply liquid liner, this applicator is the best, the pen gives you a lot more control over the line. You can find them here.


I would love to try the Limecrime eyeliners! Especially the Blue Milk (vibrant baby blue), and the Orchidaceous (violet). I like how the colors are very bright, but the applicator is one of the little tiny liquid brushes, which I don't have trouble with but some people might. You can find them here.



Here are just some of the NYX colorful liquid liners. I have the Extreme Blue, the formula is really good especially for being so cheap, however some of them seem to be a little bit metallic. You can find them here.

You can go full on glitter rainbow, like Glam&Gore. (click here for her tutorial)



So, as you can probably tell by now, the answer is YAY! I love colorful makeup, and the colorful liners make me super happy! :D

How about you? Is this a yay or a nay for you?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test