Monday, June 8, 2015

Makeup Monday: Lipstick vs Lipgloss

HELLO!

Today, I wanted to discuss about something that is very important (not really)! In a battle to the death, who would win: Lipstick or Lipgloss? Actually, I'm just wanting to discuss which one I would rather use!

I'm sure that everyone has had their phases, mostly when they were just starting to get into makeup, that lipgloss was your go-to lip product! I loved lipgloss so much that I would use it as eyeshadow, I have no idea why I thought that was a great idea (who wouldn't want to have oily looking eyelids? c'mon! #trendsetter). After getting a bit better at makeup, which didn't necessarily mean that my skills were better, it meant that I started to wear a smokey eye to school (no other makeup, except black shadow! #racoon)! 
As the years went by lipgloss followed me to its actual usual place, but I would have to say that lipgloss, right now, is not my favorite anymore! It all started when I moved to Denmark, and it was super windy, and my long hair would get all stuck on my lips because of the goo I had on my lips. So, I started to wear lipsticks! At first, I would wear nude lipsticks (way too much), but then I started getting more into the brighter colors, and now I'm at the point where bold lips are my day-to-day makeup! What I like about lipsticks is how practical they are, the stickiness of lipgloss just drives me insane! I have no idea how I lived with lipgloss through so many years (#thestruggle)!

What do you prefer: lipstick or lipgloss?

Check out my favorite lipsticks for the summer!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test