Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nails of the Week: Yellow and Pink

HELLO!

This week's nails is one of my favorite color combinations, yellow and pink! I decided to do some a little bit different, and do an accent nail. Granted that the accent nail is not very different from the others, but it is great if you want to have an accent nail but is too scared to have it in another color or completely different from the other nails. :)


These nails are super easy, and all you need is to make a straight line on top of the base nail polish! :)
I love the color combination! It's super bright and great for summer.


Here are the nail polishes I used: Colorama in Rosa Pink (which I think you can find this brand at Ricky's NYC), but any pink polish will do, this one just happened to be the most dense one that I had. And Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow! :)


What do you have on your nails this week?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test