Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Travelling...

HELLO!

In case you didn't know, I love to travel and explore cool places. So I decided I would do the travel tag! :)

1. Where are you from in the world?
I was born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil, but I am living in the U.S. at the moment!

2. Have you been overseas? When/Where?

Yes, in 2011 (I think), I moved to Denmark and lived there for 2 years. In that period of time, I went to Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, and Germany

3. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why?

Wiiiiiinter! I like the cold weather, hot weather is my number enemy in life! However, I did like the Danish summer, since it wouldn't even get close to 30 degrees!

4. Summer or winter fashion?

Winter! I love dark colors, wearing tights!

5. Where is somewhere you would love to travel to?
Italy, or Japan!

6. Name your essential makeup items for the beach

I hate the beach, but I would probably wear sunscreen and that's all!

7. Are you currently saving up for a trip?

Not really

8. Do you like/dislike travelling?

Looooove it!

9. Name a place in the world you would love to shop.

I think Japan would be very interesting, but the place that I love to shop the most is Paris! The Champs Elysees is way too beautiful during the night!

10. Who is your favourite beauty guru and where do they live?

GraveYardGirl - Texas, US
Elise Buch-Denmark
Glam&Gore-L.A.
don't follow that many gurus!

11. What accent in the world is your favourite to hear?

British! :)

12. How many countries have you visited?
Around 10, I think!

13. Why do you travel
Well, some of the places is mostly because of my mom's job, but others are just because of having breaks, idk it's mostly for fun!

14. Favourite city or country?
Definitely Paris, France!

15. Most memorable experience abroad?
I think seeing the beautiful Eiffel Tower for the first time, or the very first day in Denmark, which was my very first time abroad, ever, and I was super jet lagged and happy!

16. Best item purchased abroad?
My Urban Decay The Vice pallet, which I bought in Paris! :)

17. Advice for those who want to travel but think they can't?
Just do it!

18. Travel accessory you always pack?
A voltage convertor

19. Can you recite your passport # from memory?
No!

20. Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or automobiles
I'm neutral when it comes to planes, but I think I like trains! It's relaxing and you can just sit and enjoy the view!

21. Top 3 Travel items?
Laptop, camera, phone

22. Hostel or hotel?
Hotels

23. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
Even though I visited Paris twice, I think I prefer exploring new places better!

24. Do you read up on your destination for culture, history or safety or do you wing it?
I usually just wing it! I love talking to the receptionists at the hotels, so I can get a feel of cool places to go!

25. Favourite travel websites?
Don't really have one!

26. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? City and why?
Paris, because it is the most beautiful place ever! I love the culture, the look of the city, the fact that Disney is close enough, and it is beautiful to walk around during the night! Oh and Pain De Chocolat is the most amazing thing ever!

27. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
Probably a tour around Italy! I have been dying to see everything in Italy, and go see an OPERA! XD

28. Favourite landmark you have visited?
Without a doubt, the Eiffel Tower during the night! 

29. Beach holiday or travel/explore holiday?
Travel and explore! I hate the beach, it is hot and sandy and yikes

30. To travel is to...
learn something new everyday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test