Thursday, July 2, 2015

Yay or Nay: Khaki

HELLO!


One of the trends this summer has been the color khaki, which one of my favorite colors (usually for fall) is included in: Army green, which I did not know it was considered khaki. At first I thought that it was a bit odd to have khaki as a summer color, even though I am very happy to know that I am being trendy with my army greens, so I thought I would include it in a Yay or Nay to see your opinion about the color during summer!

Here are a couple of pieces I found only that incorporated the trend:


Top row: Topshop sandals, skirt, and pants
Bottom row: Zara skirt, top, and sandals

I am in love with that skirt from Zara, I might buy it! XD
PS: All of the things from Zara are on sale right now, so rush there! :)

Overall, I think that the trend in a Yay, but I have to say that I would not wear the lighter tones, since it would look too much like my skin.


What about you? Do you think this is a yay or nay? Tell me in the comments below!
If you have any other suggestions for this series, make sure to tell me in the comments as well!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test