Friday, May 22, 2015

How I Style: Backpack

HELLO!


Something that I have been seeing everywhere in stores are backpacks and I appreciate this trend a lot! :P So I decided to share how I style looks with backpacks, granted that my backpack is a bit bigger than the tiny ones that are trendy but I love it way too much! :D


So here's my backpack! I believe I bought it at TJMaxx for $30.00! I love the hook on the front and the gold hardware. Let's get started with the outfits!


This is definitely my favorite outfit! It is super comfy. I decided to pair a black tank with a random woman on it (that I believed to be Lady Gaga when I was obsessed with her), high waisted black shorts, a red and black flannel and black vans! I added in a couple of rings and a bracelet to complete the look. And a half pony tail just because I was feeling 90s!


For this look I decided to still keep things comfy, but a bit more romantic! I belted a cream flowy blouse with a black belt, jeggings, and black sandals. For jewelry I kept everything white, gold and baby pink.


For the last look, I decided to go a bit fancier. I paired CĂ©line t-shirt with a daisy skirt, and black wedges. For jewelry I chose a statement necklace and a spiked bracelet! 


How do you style backpacks? Do you like the trend? Make sure to tell me in the comments!
For a full list of the brands of everything that I used head over to my lookbook!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test