Thursday, May 21, 2015

Favorite Lipsticks for Summer

HELLO!

One of my favorite beauty products is lipstick! I have been obsessed with bright lipsticks for quite some time and they are my weakness at any beauty store. So, I decided to share some of my favorite lipstick for the spring/summer! :)


I picked six of my favorite lipsticks in my collection that Spring/Summer appropriate (I wrote appropriate because sometimes I like wearing some dark lipstick in the middle of a hot summer day). 
Here they are:


The first lipstick is by NYX, and I have fallen in love with these jumbo pencils. This one is in the color French Kiss, and it is a bright hot pink, pretty matte but not too dry and doesn't slip all around your face! And the fact that it is a jumbo pencil, makes application a lot easier.


The next one is another one by NYX, in the color XOXO. The camera did not do this color any justice, it is a lot more of a coral color than pink. It is the perfect color if you can't pull of orange lipsticks, like me! :)


The next one is by NYX, again! I love NYX, since it is pretty affordable and very good quality when comparing to other drugstore brands. This one is called Maraschino and is just a classic bright red, I decided to buy because the red that I have are darker.


I swear this is the last one by NYX! This is just a very neutral light pink color, and I usually wear it when I don't feel like putting too much makeup on. It is in the color Pink Lyric. The formula of the Lip Smacking Fun Colors is the one I love the most, it stays on for quite a bit and doesn't dry my lips, which is what I first look for in a lipstick! Besides, these lipsticks retail for around $4.00 at Ulta, which doesn't hurt. ;P


This lipstick is a bit on the more expensive side. It is by Givenchy in the color Fuchsia Irrésistible and it is a hot pink color. The formula is super moisturizing and stays on very well.


The last, but definitely not least, is one a funkier color (my favorite type of color :D). It is from the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks collection, in the color Melted Violet. It is very liquidy and the stay isn't too amazing, but the color is way to pretty not to mention. It is a pinkish lilac color. It is different from the pinks and reds, but it is the perfect color if you feel like getting into the funky lipsticks that have been trendy lately, since it is different but doesn't stand out too much.


Well, hope you liked this post! Make sure to tell me in the comments what are your favorite lipsticks for the Spring/Summer!

Don't forget to like Couture Macaroon on Facebook to get the latest on what I'm posting over here! :)











No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test