Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What's in My Bag: NYC Edition

HELLO!

If you follow me on instagram, you may know that I went to NYC yesterday. Because I am super tired today, and my brain has given up one me, I thought I would do a quick post on what I brought to NYC in my bag! :)



My bag is the same backpack that I did the post on how I style a backpack, and I brought this one because I would be caring my DSLR and it was easier to carry a big camera this way.
So, I had my wallet (Target), my keys, and my iPhone (case from Target). I also brought my makeup/emergency bag, in it I have a nail polish, which Sally Hensen's Blue Me Away (because I painted my nails on the drive to the ferry), some Advil, mints, contact lenses solution, band-aids, my MAC concealer, the mascara I was wearing (Maybelline's Mega Plush), my ELF translucent powder, my NYX lipstick in XOXO, and a hair clip. I also brought my DSLR with me, but couldn't put it in the shot, since I was taking the picture with it!


What do you have in your bag?
What did you do on memorial day? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test