Monday, May 11, 2015

Update: Gone, Broadway, College

HELLO!

Long time no blogging! 
I haven't posted anything over here for almost a year, that is so unacceptable! I have a reason, which is the lamest excuse and it is just that I got uninspired, it wasn't the best phase of my year, but I plan to come back and add in videos over here!

So, a quick update on what's happened in my life. I got into college, and just finished my freshman year. I also found my obsession, and love, for musical theatre, and theatre in general. So I have been helping out over at my college. I auditioned for a musical and performed for the first time in my life, which led me to getting in the choir in my school! (yes, I sing! I just had been pushed back so many times by people saying that I wasn't good that I hid it). Hint hint: if you guys want, I can tell you all about how I got obsessed with theatre and what my experience has been so far!

I've dyed my hair dark AGAIN! Aaaaand, I am planning on dying the tips turquoise, perhaps. 

I am still obsessed with fashion, makeup, and all that good stuff! 

Don't forget to tell me what you'd like to see over in this little blog of mine!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test