Monday, February 18, 2013

Music Monday: Sara Bareilles

 Hello, people!

Today's time for music monday, where I will share with you my favorite artist, song or music video for now!

The first music monday is an artist. Her name is Sara Bareilles. She has a beautiful voice and I found out about her a long time ago, I think it was around the time when 'Lovesong' came up, 2007. I was watching a tv show that showed three bands per episode recording and talking about themselves. Sara was in the first one I saw and she was playing 'Lovesong', I immediately fell in love and downloaded a couple of her songs.
 Time passed and I still would listen to her music every now and then. My favorites were 'Lovesong', 'Bottle it up' and 'Gravity'.
 And now, 6 years later, I went back to being obsessed with her. I found out she came up with a new music video that is simply the coolest thing ever. 


The song is called 'Gonna Get Over' you and all about breaking up, but the best part is that it is fun to listen to! I love the ending of the music video, btw!

Now my Sara Bareilles playlist looks like this:


My favorites are 'Gonna Get Over You', 'King of Anything' and 'Once Upon Another Time'.

So, do you like Sara Bareilles music? Who is your favorite musician at the moment? Tell me in the comments, I love listening to new things!

Love,
 Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test