Sunday, February 17, 2013

Simple Things...

 Hello!

 Today I am going to show you some of the decorations in my little office/gaming room! They surely are simple things, but they can make a difference and make things a bit more fun!


 I recently painted this canvas. It was simple to paint and fun, I simply measured 6 cm and put duck tape. Then I painted with different colors. I think it looks cool!


Now, this one is not going to stay on my desk forever, I am planning on getting a canvas and painting something to put in the frame. But meanwhile, I just took a fancy napkin and put in the frame. I am in love with this frame and is just from IKEA. :)


Now, this one is definitely my favorite out of all of the decorations. I have clothes rack in the room and there is nothing but boxes on it, so I decided to make it a little bit prettier by putting PUMPKIN LANTERNS! I know halloween was over a long time ago, but I just love the lantern too much to leave there. I can also change it up, since I found out that they have some cheap lanterns!

That is a wrap! So, what are YOUR favorite decor items? Make sure to tell me in the comments below!  And don't forget to follow Couture Macaroon, so that you'll know when there is a new post!

Love,
 Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test