Sunday, February 24, 2013

What's In My School Bag

Hello!

Today, I thought I would share with you what I carry in my school bag!


  1. iPhone Gloves from Tiger
  2. Marshall headphones from Fnac
  3. White iPad 2 in a polka-dotted cover from Glitter
  4. White iPhone 4 in an Accessorize cover
  5. Mentos Gum
  6. Topshop lipstick in Legend (discontinued)
  7. NYX lipstick in Pink Lyric 
  8. Revlon lipstick in Raspberry
  9. EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet
  10. Books and notes
  11. Voss water bottle
  12. Wall-e pencil case from ToysRUs
  13. TI-84 from Texas Instruments
  14. Kipling wallet 
  15. Tote from Lindex
There you go! :) So, tell me what is in your school bag or if you have a blog write a post on it and leave the link in the comments, I will for sure be interested! 

Also make sure to tell me what king of posts would you like me to post!

Love, 
 Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test