Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hauller!

Hello!

Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things that I bought a week or so ago!
Let's get started!
So, let's star with my brand new fierce rings!


Loved this ring from and it was super cheap, only 10 dkk! #bargain
It is pretty cool, it has kind of an ombre effect. And the shape is pretty! *-*


Now, this one is definitely my favorite! It is a ring with gold and white spikes. It is pretty big on my tiny hands, but still it is beautiful! And it was also 10 dkk at topshop! :)


Now, let's get to the beauty part of this thing! :)


I have been looking for a moisturizer because mine is not really working anymore. So, a couple of days I just had click and decided that I had to buy one right away. So I just went to Magasin (a big department store in Denmark) and chose one that smelled good and seemed to work. 
It is from the brand Clean Scene and it basically balances the skin making it healthier! And the best part is that they don't test on animals! :)


I have recently seen that there was a new beauty store at one of the malls close to my house and yesterday I thought I'd look into it.
The brand is CoolCos and it is danish. And for the people that are allergic to perfume or just don't like the smell of make up, it has no perfume at all! It is a lot cheaper than any other lower-end make up, here in Denmark.
So here's what I bought from there!

I saw they had some brushes and I thought I would try out their blending brush, since I was in desperate need of one. And it is impressingly soft and this morning I used and it seemed pretty good.



I have been wanting a cream blush for a while, but never really bought any. So I thought I should try theirs, so I bought this pretty pink and so far so good, I like it a lot! The shade is 02 and I believe it was less than 80 dkk, usually a rimmel london blush is around 80 or a maybelline one, and this packaging is pretty big.




And finally, last but most certainly not least...
My brand new lipstick form the Kate Moss collection from Rimmel london. I am in love with it!
It is a bright corally orange color that will be amazing for summer! :)







So, yeah that is it! Hope you all liked it and make sure to tell me in the comments what is your favorite makeup item! :)

Love,
 Mariana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test