Monday, July 20, 2015

Makeup Monday: Skincare Routine

HELLO!

First of all, sorry for being gone for so long! :(


Today I thought I'd my skin care routine, which is very simple because I am not that into skin care, I just take care of ma face enough so that the makeup doesn't look bad. :P

To remove my makeup, I use the Yes to Blueberries cleansing facial wipes, and they kind of moisturize my face, but I then apply the Clean&Clear dual action moisturizer, which is great to prevent breakouts and to moisturize! :)


When I'm in the shower, I use the Yes to Blueberries Daily Cleaser, which makes my face smooth as
a baby's butt! XD And then comes the exfoliating, which is something needed. I first exfoliate my whole face, gently, with the Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrup, and then, to get rid of my black heads on my nose (yikes!), I use the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, which is specifically for clearing black heads. All of this shower routine, I don't do every single day, I usually do it 2 times a week.


What is your skincare routine?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test