Friday, September 4, 2015

Fall Fashion: Boots Under $100

HELLO!

Since fall is my favorite season of the year with all the beautiful color, delicious food, and the best fashion. I decided to do a series that I am going to feature things for you to prepare your closet for the best season of the year! XD

Today, I will be showing some cute boots from various stores that are under $100! I will have link to everything below the pictures, as well as the price.


The first store is Target, where you can find some great bargains and still look fashionable! They have a bunch of different styles, from the punk boots, fringes, or something more glam with a high heel! :)

Left to Right: Top row - Easton Combat Boot ($37.99), Delaney Western Boot ($37.99), Yazmin Moto Boot ($37.99)
Bottom row - Nola Western Boot ($39.99), Betsey Jolt W Boots in Black and Navy($44.99)

The next store is Forever 21, which you can also find some good deals for some cute booties. I do feel like buying online at F21 is a bit more difficult because some of their shoes may not be very comfortable, but I simply fell in love with these booties and will definitely check out my local store.

Left to Right: Cutout Heel Bootie ($34.90), Buckled Faux Suede Booties ($34.90), Faux Leather Ankle Booties ($39.90)
The next is Topshop, definitely in my top 5 favorite stores for anything and everything! :) The store is a bit on the pricier side, but these two styles of booties are just some of the infinite options that there are available at the store. The delicate buckle on the one on the top is the cutest, and I fell in love with the grey one.
Left to Right: Top row - Be Mine Heeled Ankle Boots in Brown and Black ($65.00)
Bottom row - Blanche Ankle Boots in Black and Grey ($85.00)
The last one, but most definitely not least is Zara. A store that I wish I had nearby, and when I had one close to me I'd go there almost everyday to check out what was new. How not to fall in love with any of these booties? C'mon! There is shiny, burgundy, navy blue, grey and black! I seriously one every one of them! XD

Left to Right: Top row - Track Bootie with Slits ($49.90), Flat Booties with Tassel in Burgundy and Navy Blue ($49.90) 
Bottom row - High Heel Patent Bootie ($69.90), High Heel Glitter Bootie ($69.90)

Which one of the boots is your favorite?
If you have any suggestions for this series, be sure to leave a comment! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test