Monday, September 14, 2015

Makeup Monday: Fall Lip Colors (with Swatches)

HELLO!

Fall is coming, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite lip colors for the season! :D



The colors that are the most flattering for me are pinks, so I wear a lot of pink tones throughout the year, but I also love me some really dark purples and oranges. These are just a couple of my favorites, and just because the season is fall it doesn't mean you can't wear hot pink, or even lilac lip colors! One of my favorite things is to wear floral during the fall and colors during the winter! :)

Left to right: Top - Revlon Balm Stain in Crush, Revlon Balm Stain in Smitten, NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk
Middle - NYX lipstick in Chloe, Wet'n Wild in Dark Wine, NYX Simply Red Lip Cream in Maraschino
Bottom - NYX Matte Lip Cream in Morocco, Bite Beauty Lipstick (created), Makeup For ever N9

I really like the jumbo pencil type of lipsticks because they are super easy to apply and they usually aren't too dry for your lips. I love NYX Chloe because it is super metallic, and it has a blue sort of sheen to it (which you can't see on the picture, but it looks amazing). The Wet'n Wild one I bought just for the heck of it, because it was just a dollar but I fell in love with it. I love my NYX Matte Lip Cream! It looks amazing and it stays on for a long time! Of course my favorite of all my lipsticks is my Bite one, that I created myself, it is matte but super moisturizing and it smells like vanilla and cherries! And you can't do a post about fall lip colors without a neutral lip, since you gotta do a smokey eye at least once! This Makeup For ever shade is perfect, I am really pale and nude lipstick looks awful on me, I look I'm dead, but this one is still neutral and people still think you're alive. It's almost like a better color for my own lips.


What are your favorite lip colors for fall?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test