Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Madrid week: Places I'd like to go.



HELLO!

Today's post will be all about the places that I want to visit in Madrid...

Museo de La Reina Sofia
    

One of the places that I definitely would like to go is the Reina Sofia museum. I wouldn't say it is because I am obsessed with art, but because it is where Picasso's painting: Guernica, is located. 
I don't really know why, but I have always liked his work and just the thought of seeing that huge painting with my own eyes, gives me goosebumps. 
Plus the name of the museum is pretty awesome!
Guernica by Pablo Picasso

Gran Via

Another place that I will be definitely going is Gran Via, since it has shops and it seems to be a pretty busy street. Which makes me think of my home town! :)
And there is also the fact that our hotel is pretty close and there are so many Starbucks in that area, that it is not even funny.
 Edificio Metrópolis
PC060484-bis.jpg

There is also the Metropolis building, which is located in Gran Via. I know it is not that amazing to look at a building that is owned by an insurance company, but I thought that it was a pretty building!

Muralla Arabe


Another one that seems pretty interesting is the Arabic Wall, just the sound of it makes me want to go see it! And it is super pretty! :)


Where do you want to go in Madrid? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test