Saturday, May 4, 2013

Monthly Favorites: April, 2013

HELLO!

It is the beginning of May, and that means it is time to tell you my favorites for the past month.

Beauty Favorites

So let's start with my beauty favorites!
The first item is my Makeup For Ever HD concealer, which I bought in the beginning of the month (I think), and have been loving it ever since!


Pallets are perfect for traveling, since you have numerous colours and mirror in one place.
For this month I have two favorite pallets, the first one is Urban Decay's The Vice.
It has 20 colors, neutral and bold colors, perfect for travelling, with a huge mirror! And the packaging is so pretty! :D
My favorite shadows are Desperation, Nevermind and Unhinged. :)

The second pallet that I have been loving is by Benefit and it is called "Her names was Glowla"!
The pallet is super nice and way more compact than The Vice. It has 5 neutral eyeshadows (Passion Pearl, Peachy Sheen, Terracotta Satin, Steamy Copper, Deep Bronze), but the twist is that the shimmer in most of them is gold, making them a bit warmer. It also comes with Coralista blush, Bag gal Lash mascara, high beam and moon beam (really nice highlighters) and a lipgloss in Life on The A List. 

Fashion Favorites

My favorite outfit this month consisted of black tights, dresses and flats! And I have been loving it! Perfect for the mornings that I have to get ready fast.
One of my favorite outfits would be this one:


You can check out what I am wearing on Lookbook!

My favorite accessories for this month are very few! They are my Michael Kors watch and SUNGLASSES!
And out of all of my sunglasses, my favorite would definitely be my Striped one by Zara!


Random Favorites
My favorite Starbucks drink of the month is the Java Chip Frapuccino!


My favorite TV shows this month were Grimm, Once Upon a Time and the last episode of Vampire Diaries (the originals), which was amazing! I am super excited for the Originals series!

For music I have been loving When I was your Man by Bruno Mars, Just Give Me A Reason by Pink and Nate Reuss and Just Keep Breathing by We The Kings!




My favorite apps for the month of April were Dujour and Solitaire Blitz.


What were your favorites this month?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test