Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Designer Dupes: Valentino

Hello!

It is time for another 'designer dupes' and this week it is all about Valentino.
I will be mostly focusing on one of my favorite items by the brand, that has been pretty popular. But it may go out of style quickly. They are the studded bags!

Here are some of my favorites:



Even though they are amazing, they still could go out of style way too quickly. And I don't have that much money just lying around...
So I have few bags that follow the same concept as Valentino's!

 The first one being Zara, a store that pretty much everyone has in their country.

I couldn't find the black bags in the website, but they do have it. :)

Another place that you can find Valentino inspired bags is Choies.com. They have pretty good prices and also sales. 

I thought that the ones from Choies looked a lot more like the original bags, I actually like them a lot! 


 I know it is not the best quality in the world, but you're not going to use a studded bag for the rest of your life...

Would buy the dupe or the original?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test