Thursday, May 2, 2013

How I style: Denim

Hello!

Today I will be showing you some of my favorite to use denim, that is in other items rather than just pants. :)
I got the inspiration from the IFB Project #93.

The outfits feature my favorite denim jacket, with faux leather sleeves. And it is from Zara.


For this first one I decided to pair my denim jacket from Zara with a simple tank top and a high low lace skirt, both from H&M and stockings. My shoes are Zara, and my watch Michael, my bracelet is Lindex and my earrings are Gina Tricot.


For this one I decided to go a little brighter. With a long tank from Gina Tricot, a braided belt from Zara, faux leather leggings by C&A and bright neon yellow sneakers. For Accessories I have my Zara sunglasses, my watch, a cross bracelet by Gina Tricot and a spiky bracelet. And my bag is Michael Kors.

The following two looks are with the trendy denim shirts. Easy to pair with anything, for a casual look, laid back look.


For this outfit I have an ombre shirt by H&M, leopard tank top also by H&M, bandeau top from Gina Tricot, Topshop jeggings, blue boots with skull detailing. My accessories are my Michael Kors bag and a necklace from H&M.


This outfit is one of the latest that I've worn, and I love it. I decided to pair my Zara denim shirt with a bright yellow tank, H&M high low lacy skirt, stockings, spiky loafers by topshop. For accessories I have my cassette tape bag by Imaginarium and my MK watch.


What is your favorite denim item in your wardrobe?








1 comment :

Skimlinks Test