Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Monthly Favorites: July

HELLO!

It is the beginning of another month, which means I will share my favorites of the past month! :D


When it comes to makeup, I have been loving a bunch of NYX stuff as usual! I've been loving the NYX white liquid liner, soft matte lip cream in Morocco, and lipstick in Elektra.


I have been also loving the Pixi nail polish in Summer Pink.


When it comes to fashion, I have been loving my new flip flops from Target! XD They are super cute!



Another thing that I have been loving lately is taking pictures. Granted, I am nowhere near to being a half of a decent photographer but it is a very fun hobby to have! I even made a tumblr just to share my favorite pictures! >.<

This month, I have been reading Phantom of the Opera, which I have been loving so far, specially in the parts that I recognize from the musical! (the nerd in me feels extremely happy!) :)

One of my favorite moments this month, even though it happened by the end of it, was going to New York City (for the first time by myself) and seeing 39 Steps, which the funniest play! I loved it! XD And I also went by Godiva, and got the delicious chocolate covered strawberries that remind of Paris, and couldn't resist stopping by Shmackary's and getting some cookies to go! :)



What have you been loving this past month?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test