Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Haul: Home Decor

HELLO!

As I've told you before, I have moved to the US and that means that now I have to start decorating my room from scratch. So I will be sharing with you some of the things that I buy along the way and when it is officially done I will share with you all! :)

So I went to Ross a couple of days ago and was just browsing through the home decor and saw good deals, here they are:


The first thing that I spotted was this Memory Board. I have been looking for one like this but in most places they were $15-$20, but this one was only $7.99. Had to have it! I will be hanging up by my desk most probably. 


This one is the coolest thing in the world. It is a box that looks like a book and it is Paris themed. A must have! I am currently storing my jewellery in it. :)


What is your favorite decor in your room?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test