Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Makeup Pallets

HELLO!

I decided that every week I would share with you one or two items that are in my wishlist! So let's go!



I actually saw this last week, but I simply had to share it with you! It is the most amazing makeup pallet in the world. I might be biased because of the name and the theme.
It is called Crème de Couture and it is like macaroons galore! And as you might have seen I am quite into them, just look at the name of my blog!


 I actually have no idea how good are Sigma's pigments, but I am willing to try it out! 



And it is not in a bad price. For the eyeshadow pallet and three blushes, basically the full collection, it is $55.00.

Another pallet that I am surely going to buy is the Vice 2 pallet. I already have the first one and it is my holy grill, so it will surely be nice to have a second one!
The Vice 2 pallet retails for $59.00.

Have any of you bought Makeup by Sigma? I would love to know what you think about their pigmentation!
What is one pallet that you've been dying to get?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test