Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Faves: Nail Polish

HELLO!

Every week I will be sharing with you some of my favorite things that are fall related, since the leaves are falling off the trees and there are so many pumpkin flavored things...

Needless to say that fall is definitely my favorite season. I love halloween, turkey, pumpkin anything and all the trees look super pretty! So I will be telling you some of my favorite polishes to wear during fall. 

Metallics


The first ones up are my favorites of this season! METALLICS! I just love them way too much!
I am in love with the Sally Hansen Complete salon manifure in Gold Roses, which is basically rose gold. And Topshop's Eclipse which the perfect word to describe it would be OIL! Yep, it looks like oil! :)

Pastels


Not that many people would think of wearing pastels during fall, since it is the time to wear darker colours. But I wear them all year round and you can mix things up and have an accent nail.
My favorites are Kiko's number 7, the most beautiful mint green that has a slight neon feel to it, OPI's You're such a Budapest, super pretty lavender and Orly's Lift the veil.

Glittery


Then the glittery comes and I just falling love even more. First one is Orly's Velvet Rope, which is simply a beautiful dark purple with silver glitter, OPI's liquid sand in Stay The Night, black with red glitter and it dries matte with a sandy texture super funky and last but not least Orly's Rage, a light pink with silver glitter.


What nail polishes are you going to be wearing this fall? Any nail art tips?






No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test