Monday, June 17, 2013

Haul: summer sales

Hello!


I come to you today with a haul of things that I bought over the weekend, since everything was on sale!



Saturday, I went to the walking street and the H&M there had huge sales and of course I had to buy some jewellery. So I got a chain link bright yellow bracelet, some nice earrings that have white and yellow neon details and a pretty geometric necklace, which I always love!

Sunday I went to Matas, which is kind of like boots in the UK. They sell all sorts of beauty products, nails and hair. They also had sales and I got three of the Apocalips lip lacquers and the Scandaleyes show off mascara by Rimmel London.

At H&M I also got this awesome shoes! I simply love the colors of the platforms and they kind of work for both summer and winter! :D



And then at accessorize, I finally got this cute bag that I have been eyeing for a while! It is transparent, red and with navy details! I am completely in love with it!

What have you bought lately?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test