Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cheeky Haul

HELLO!


It may be boring, but I have another haul for you! It's just because hauls are much easier to post than other things, but I'll be posting different things I PROMISE!

So this haul is everything I bought on monday. There were a bunch of sales because of Labour Day and I just came to the US, come on I can splurge a bit! :P

So, I went to Aldo, a big shoe store, Target, Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works!
And I bought everything that I've obsessing over the last month: shoes, candles and lip products.


First ones up are my new lip products which I bought in Target! I bought three Revlon Lip Butters ( Sorbet, Tutti Frutti and Candy Apple) and a Maybelline's Baby Lips (Pink Shock).


Next up is Bath & Body Works! No need to say that I got super excited about the fall scents and the cute halloween decorations, but I only let myself buy three small candles. I chose Autumn, Pumpkin Cupcake and Harvest Coffee.

Then I saw Yankee Candle and could not just leave all of those candles there! So I bought four candles, in Buttercream, Eucalyptus, Blueberry Scone and Red Velvet, and a nice little candle holder!



I also went to this huge shoe store, which I can't recall the name and got Crocs Jelly Flats, which are super duper comfy and Madden Girl Loafers.


When I was passing by Aldo, I saw these beautiful wedge sneakers. Which were exactly the kind I was looking for and I could not resist! :s


What have you been obsessing over lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test