Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Haul: beauty, fashion and more

HELLO!


This weekend I bought a couple of things, so I thought I'd share with you!

Fashion
Sweater from Forever 21 - $19.80
Shiny leggings from Garage - $19.90
I didn't buy much clothing, but I did fall in love with these shiny leggings that remind me of Disco Pants and this cute white and leopard sweater.


Charlotte Russe earrings - 2 for $10.00
I did get accessories! I was looking for gold earring that were not too big. I found these at Charlotte Russe and with a pretty good deal.


Beauty

I bought a couple of things at Ulta and Sephora, since I couldn't resist!

 I bought two lipsticks at Ulta, since all NYX cosmetics were buy one get one half off (And I can never resist a good old lipstick!)

NYX Lipstick in Electra
NYX Lipstick in DOLL

I also bought a NYX pallet that was on sale.
The colors are super nice and the pigmentation is pretty good.

Love in Florence NYX pallet in Gelato for Two


Now, at Sephora I finally managed to buy my first Nars product.
 Since I've been wanting a darker color of blush, I bought one by Nars since it didn't have much shimmer and that's always a plus! :P



Nars blush in Mata Hari


 
















Miscelaneous 

I also bought some random things.

At HotTopic, I bought Harry Potter's Bertie Bott's Beans.



                                 

And at Bath and Body Works I bought a mini shower gel and three candles.


Paris Amour shower gel.
Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts candle
Strawberry sorbet candle
Raspberry Peach Macaron candle



What have you recently bought?
                                 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test