Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Haul: Boring Stuff

HELLO!

Last weekend I finally got to go to H&M so that I could buy the lovely camis that I have ran out of! :D 
Turned out I bought a bit more than just those! I also went to Khol's and, as usual, Target.


Here's what I got at H&M:


I got a cool plaid shirt that is super long and comfy! And it was only 10 bucks!


I also got this army green camis and another one in black.


At Khol's I did very little damage.


I bought this cute black sweater from the Lauren Conrad collection! 
And it was 30% off and I had Khol's cash, so it ended up being only 7 bucks! #baaaargain
I love the glitter on it.

I just can't resist to go to the beauty section at Target and splurge on nail polish!


I bought an EOS lip balm in pomegranate raspberry and a set of three nail polishes by Sally Hansen.


What have you bought lately?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test