Friday, September 11, 2015

Fall Fashion: Sweaters under $40

HELLO!

The moment that I think of fall, I think of sweaters (everyone's best friends)! I mean, you can get them in any shape or form and they're always cozy and keep you warm! >.<


So here are some sweaters for fall under $40! :)

Top row - left to right: Sweater with Turtle Neck, Gray - more colors ($39.90), Round Neck Sweater, Dark Orange - more colors ($29.90), Multi-Striped Sweater ($22.90)
Mid row: Sweater with Tie Detail, Blue Marl - more colors ($39.90), Open-Knit Sweater, Mustard - more colors ($22.90), Knitted Sweater with Vents, Maroon - more colors ($19.90)
Bottom row: Knit Sweater with Sleeve Slits, Brick - more colors ($22.90), Boatneck Sweater, Blue/white - more colors ($29.90), Double V-Neck Sweater, Mustard - more colors ($29.90)

Zara, one of my favorite stores, has an enormous range of sweaters. I decided to pick my top 9! Clearly, I love me some yellow, and some copper sweaters (I definitely need to add those colors to my closet)! I really like how stripes are very popular, and also the use of oranges, yellows, and reds. I also liked that a lot of Zara's sweaters had more than one color option, and how they also had more fitted ones, as well as baggy ones.


Top row - left to right: Ribbed Turtleneck, Gray - more colors ($22.80), Colorblocked Stripe Sweater ($24.90), Houndstooth Ball-Knit Sweater ($24.90)
Mid row: Fringed-Hem Striped Sweater ($27.90), Textured Reglan Sweater, Amber - other colors ($22.90)
Bottom row: Heathered Turtleneck Sweater, Oatmeal - more colors ($22.90), Loose-knit Boxy Sweater, Royal - other colors ($19.80), Colorblocked Scoop Neck Sweater ($24.80)

Forever 21 has some really cute sweaters as well. I personally love bright colors during the winter, and fall. They also have a bunch of options of different styles, and some really 70s stuff (which I love). 

Top row - left to right: Hooded Sweater, Gray - more colors ($29.99), Asymmetric Sweater, Khaki - more colors ($24.99), Knit Sweater, Orange Marl - more colors ($24.99)
Bottom row: Knit Sweater, Dark Red - more colors ($29.99), Fine-knit Sweater, Leopard Print - more colors ($24.99), Sweater with Lace Trims, Gray - more colors ($29.99)

H&M always has some great pieces at an affordable price, as well. I love these 6 equally, and will probably add them to my closet. The brand also has most of their sweaters available in other colors.

Which of these sweaters would you add to your closet?

Do you have any suggestions for Fall Fashion?




1 comment :

Skimlinks Test